In need of a flap valve ........

The flap valve in my toilets' cistern is on the way out. It'a a modern two-part siphon so is easy enough to lift out and replace the valve.

Trouble is that I don't live close to any DIY places that are likely to stock a flap valve (siphon washer/cistern diaphragm - whatever!) so are there any places where I'm likely to be able to get one mail order?

I've already tried Screwfix but to no avail.

Thanks Phli

Reply to
phil

BES?

or, depending on the design, DIY with heavy polythene, scissors and patience?

Reply to
Mike Faithfull

Thanks Mike, I'll take a look at the site.

Had thought of making one myself, but I'd probably make a mess of it. :)

Phil

Reply to
phil

Phil,

If you're still looking, and if it looks anything like

then e-mail me your postal address (my e-mail address can be found at
and I'll send you one. I've had one kicking around for a while (still in it's packaging hence unused you'll be glad to hear!) and yet have a siphonless cistern - it may as well be put to some use. The size is L145mm x W85mm.

Mathew

Reply to
Mathew J. Newton

Many thanks for the very kind offer but I've now managed to source one. The old one sure was worn! :)

Cheers, Phil

Reply to
phil