Immitation Makita's

Page 2 of 2
On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:37:04 +0100, Dave Plowman

Ryobi make tools in America and Japan.
The American versions, IME are c**p
The Japanese IME are far superior.
Paul Mc Cann

Paul, I'm pretty sure all Ryobi models sold here are made in China. Agree with you that most things manufactured in Japan are generally superior.
Rgds
Noel
noel dot hegan at virgin dot net
On Tue, 15 Jul 03 09:11:58 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@ukc.ac.uk (dmc) wrote:

That looks like a good suggestion - have you thought of suggesting it to the owner of tinyurl.com?
Andrew

I haven't, no.
I have a feeling that makeashorterlink has been around longer than tinyurl.com but I may be wrong. I can't believe that they are not aware of each other so I assume they have chosen to differ in this way for a reason.
Each to their own and all that.
Darren
See http://www.agandr.co.uk/news.htm . This has a request for information on fake tools.

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 13:52:12 +0100, "PM"
However they often are, and sometimes even overfilled (certainly in the early marketing days), as a cynical ploy to get early adopters to spread the good word to others - they only find out it's not so good after suggesting it as a purchase to others sadly. Such are the games that get played these days in the wonderful world of commerce! ;O)
Take Care, Gnube I don't want to win the lottery I just want to win a barn full of seasoned timber! ;O)