immersion heater thermostat

hello, I woke up yesterday to find my hot water was only lukewarm. It's usually heated overnight by economy 7. I took the thermostat out to test it and found that the safety cut out had popped out. I reset it and the water is hot this morning. Should I forget about it; do these things trip occasionally? Or is it a sign of troubles coming? The thermostat is set to 60C if that makes a difference.

Reply to
Stephen