IMM's new tool kit ?

D=1&source=15&WorldID

Wow! Such wit.

Reply to
IMM

> D=1&source=15&WorldID

And at that time in the morning as well. :-))

Reply to
BigWallop

"BigWallop" wrote in news:S1ikd.11024$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk:

Bit more reasonable than 10 to bloody six AM!

mike

Reply to
mike ring

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper

Do you saw a lot of plastic chains? Or did you mean the chain was made of plastic?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

For 29.99 you could get real tools, non powererd versions. Hand drill, sanding block, hacksaw, tenon saw, vice, and maybe even chuck in some small wood carving tools. Miles more use to any 8 yo.

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Yup. Ideal to give to next door's kid after they've given yours a drum kit.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well I had that at age 9, and didnt wreck anything with it, depends on the kid I guess.

NT

Reply to
N. Thornton