IMM fodder

Page 10 of 16

Oh is that what it is.... I was wondering whether he had been an abused choirboy or something.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

You are prattling total crap.

The report was truthful. Great report.
writes

See
Http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-985445,00.html
specifically
"Hutton also faces a possible legal challenge on an important point of law on the rights of the media, established by a judgment involving The Sunday Times. Anthony Scrivener QC, a former chairman of the Bar Council and an expert on appeals, said Hutton had misunderstood the principle of freedom of expression, enshrined in the Human Rights Act. "
So there could be a legal challenge on points of law - great report?
--
geoff

Maxie, the word is could. No appeal has come in, never mind won, and it is a great report.
writes

And it looks like Bush has abandoned his lapdog. There's going to be an inquiry into the reasons for going to war (Bush's only way out with elections coming up). This will leave Bliar alone, isolated and up shit creek if the results aren't sympathetic
--
geoff

It never will as its a great report.
writes

"Blair comes under pressure as Americans admit it was widely known that Saddam had no chemical arsenal ..."
He's a bit like you Minimie - he just can't see that he's wrong in the face of overwhelming evidence
--
geoff

Maxie, Blair was informed by many intelligence depts. he only goes on what they said.

Oh please, let's not put Dubya in the same starting block as IMM. Surely Dubya has to been at least one level above!
PoP

You are Lord Hutton and I claim my 5 pounds !
geoff wrote:

Oh dear. I do feel awful....:-)
On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 00:40:42 +0000, John Rumm

Was this reported to Hutton, or did he declare it was outside of his remit?
PoP

yes, it's not quite within the narrow remit of the report is it
--
geoff

He said it was not sexed up at all. Great report. Top judge, went to a snot skule and snot uni too.

<FX of IMM's brain waves> "If I say the same thing a 10001 times they might start believing it, like I did..." </FX>

< snip drivel >

No you didn't snip the drivel, you left your attribution intact ! :~)
writes

resign. Source - BBC news24 midday today (Saturday)
--
geoff

Maxie, and obscure poll - so doesn't matter.