IMM fodder

Page 6 of 16

<snip>
No it is not, it is only the judgment of Lord Hutton, if the BBC (or another party) appeals, Lord Hutton's opinion could be found to be wrong.

concrete.
another
But highly unlikely.
IMM wrote:

Not impossible, hence not "fact and cast in concrete".

Until an appeal rules otherwise...cast in concrete.

No, only the final (possible) appeal decision will be that, any other judgement can be over-turned (changed). You obviously don't know much about cast concrete if you think it can be re case once it has set !

< snip drivel >

(or
IMM, you really are becoming preDICKtable, all this is going straight over your HEAD, isn't it ?!...

Since IMM seems to have finally run out of viable arguments and it looks like the thread's coming to an end, has anyone kept track of how long this thread has been, it must be a uk.d-i-y record
--
geoff

I run a news server and it reports 109 for this thread and 160 for the other Hutton one.
I believe over 200 have been achieved regarding combi boilers and land value taxation, stalinist planning, Kevin Whatsisname and Paxo, Mrs. Windsor and Baroness Thatcher usually all in the same thread.
The number of uses of <snip drivel> are probably statistically significant as well.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Well it was running at 790 before I expired everything > 3 days old
--
geoff

writes

< snip drivel : the metric/imperial thread was the longest by a mile >

Nope.
It was long at 321 posts, but was beaten amply by "IMM Fodder" at 464.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Andy Hall wrote:

My killfile overfloweth :-)

Aah then my newsreader must be better than I thought.
It collects all the IMM crap and sticks it together
--
geoff

writes

Maxie, you must not cross post. It is not nice.
writes

Which explains - of course - why you did so yourself.
Cheers Clive
writes

464.
I was tricked.