IMM fodder

Page 5 of 16
IMM wrote:

Yes - but only by you, not anyone with credibility.
--
Cheers,

John.

I am the most credible person in the world.
IMM wrote:

Credibility is a subjective thing based on how others value your contribution. Your own views as to your credibility are hence of little value in this context, since I presume you are not attempting to convince yourself.
This perceived value is dictated by a number of factors, some are:
1) Peoples past experiences of your advice / work / contributions; 2) The plausibility and technical accuracy of what you say; 3) The quality of rational explanation of what you say; 4) Your ability to do all this in a polite and non abrasive way.
Hence to assess your credibility with your peers on matters DIY (or any other subject you have a history of posting to this group about) we should perhaps consult the group.
So dear readers, marks out of 10 for IMM's credibility?
--
Cheers,

John.

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 18:43:12 +0000, John Rumm
-101
PoP

Mine is brilliant

Watchmakers precision.

Wisdom extraordinaire.

I am the utter gentleman and a great tango dancer.

1000/10

"J" (being the square root of minus 1)
(Sorry, I can't uncapitalise it"
--
geoff

I'm not so sure !...

-10..... :~( (but I've not long been subscribed so it many reflects his ability of rational explanation and the plausibility and technical accuracy of what he has said in this thread.
John Rumm wrote:

Actually it was a Freudian slip.
The way I interpret his statement is that hes is the most naive and trusting person in the world.
writes

One for IMM here:
http://www.aitch.org.uk/misc/justification.jpg
--
geoff

LOL, Maxie. See you have an obessession about Hutton and WMD. So much so you see them in black holes.

What we want is the ng'sopion on:
1. Does John Rumm belly laugh at the Vicar of Dibley?
2. Does John Rumms missus wear a Woman's Institute hat?
IMM wrote:

No need for an opinion - I can tell you...

Don't watch it that often - but when I do, it has its moments. More into Only Fools and Horses, or even The Good Life myself.....
That's a thought - you don't suppose IMM could be Trigger in real life do you?

Nope - she is not into hats at all.
So the results of the IMM credibility survey so far indicate that marks out of 10 are errr... "-111 j". Ooops forgot to add my vote - so make that "-111 j"
A credibility rating of "Light Entertainment" (although less entertaining than the Vicar of Dibley)
Which translated into English would suggest "We think you live under a bridge, and only read your posts out of a sense of morbid curiosity"
--
Cheers,

John.

He does! My God.

The Good Life! It is getting worse.

This I don't believe.

100/10 He is invaluable in heating and water systems and helped me out no end. I saved a hell of lot of money, and space in the house, by just taking his advice on this ng.

I 'm sure that Fernox would work better
--
geoff

Maxie, LOL, nice one.
IMM wrote in message ...

Deja vu?
Regards Capitol

facts.
You have the same problem eh?
writes

Actually John I think you'll find that the rest of us do have open minds, its you that does not, you just keep trundling out the same party lines and uninformed opinion, its time you got away from sitting all day and night at your computer and went outside to smell the coffee.
(snip usual garbage reply)
--
David

things
legally
is
in
Bertie, you don't.

The Hutton report is not my opinion. It is now fact and cast in concrete.

Bertie, is Starbuks setting up outside?