IMM fodder

Page 4 of 16

Regarding Gaddafy, he was well on his way to doing what he did in terms of allowing inspection / dismantling before Iraq '2', this is more to do with his wish to be readmitted to the World community post Pan Am 103.

nuclear
He wasn't.

After
Sorry the fact is he was. Gaddafy has been in negotiations for at least the past 5 or so years (probably longer), these negotiations resulted in first the hand over of the people suspected of the Pan Am 103 atrocity, the payment of compensation to the victims relatives of Pan Am 103, and now the inspection and disarmaments agreements.

He wasn't. he was taking nuclear equipment from that Pakistani man.

You really must learn to read IMM.
writes

Yes, like Paxman and Kevin Cahill, have you seen the tripe they put in their books?

--
David

of
They are research authors, not hacks you turkey.

the

ROTFLMAO
Both are sensational journalists.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

every
whole
are
full
They are not. Why don't you open your mind up for once.

I have, believe me. I'm about as open minded as it's possible to be - my whole approach to things is to look at all the options.
These two gentlemen are investigative journalists who do what they do very well, no doubt. However, their desired outcome is the sensational story. Again, in context there is nothing wrong with that. What it means though, is that I am going to calibrate anything that they say in those terms and not accept it at face value as you seem prepared to do.

.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

in
Cahill's background is research. Paxman's is political journalism, now TV anchor man/author.

Look at the meat. You are influenced by headlines.

facts are facts. they be against what you thought all your life, so you mentally dismiss them to give yourself a warm feeling, but they are facts.

No I'm not.

Facts can be selected and can be presented out of context and with improper scaling.
Should I wish to study any of the subjects written about by these two individuals, I would of course take their data into account, but would cross check it against other sources and researchers and form conclusions based on all of the information.
The fact that these two are investigative journalists of one sort or another calls into question as far as I am concerned, the presentation of their results as being even handed especially when they correlate to a specific agenda. There is always more than one side to any story and I prefer to look at all sides and form my own conclusions rather than accept something from a writer of this ilk verbatim.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

TV
facts.
I know like the right wing press who did this over WMD. The government accused them , quite rightly, of trying to rewrite history. Appalling!

government.
You have been told they are not.
< snip babble >

By you, when I know differently, and is precisely why I would not take anything that they write at face value.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
wrote in message

You mean you "think" differently.

>> another

To you, that's for sure. Evening thinking differently is a good enough not to take things a face value .andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Andy Hall wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ??????? ^
Blimey. Whatever it is that IMM has, you've caught it badly now....
Care to rephrase that?
:-)

value
Nah don't bother.

Frightening isn't it. The lunatics are running the asylum.
To rephrase:
Andy: The fact that these two are investigative journalists of one sort or another ..... (snipped)
IMM: You have been told they are not.
Andy: By you, when I know differently,
IMM: You mean you "think" differently.
Andy: To you, that's for sure. Even thinking differently is a good enough reason not to take things at face value
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

value
Andy, go and take a few tablets.