IMM fodder

Page 3 of 16

If you think so. How about putting a paper bag over your head or probably best for you, putting your head in the sand.
<snip>

Allegedly... No one has / proved / what is causing global warming or the Ozone hole, there is a train of though that suggests it / could / be being cause from the other side or might be a natural Earth cycle.
A couple of years ago we were told the flooding in York was the worst for 400 years an is proof of climate change, OK, but what caused the flooding 400 years ago ? - it certainly wasn't caused by burning Hydrocarbons (one the level we do now.

What a silly Billy. ALL top scientists in the world say global warming is a reality. 18C today and people packing the golf courses.

Read what I said, I was not questioning Global warming, but was saying that there are people who question the 'accepted cause (which has not been proved one way or the other).
IMM, you really must learn to read.
Jerry. wrote:

Might have been the great fire of London I suppose ;-)

geoff wrote:
the greatest threat to the world is global warming - Bush has ducked out

Oh don't get IMM started on house insulation again. If he had his way we would all be ebcapsulated in cotton wool and warmed by our own farts.
So far only he givernment has achieved this effectively.

IMM talking about himself again....

LOL, such fun. Does your missus wear a Women's Institute hat?

ATB Kris

::Voice From Outer Space ON::
You are not alone.
::Voice From Outer Space OFF::
PoP

How often do you hear these voices? Do you see flying saucers over Basingstoke?

No not at all. There are a number of disorders. I used to wonder whether he was schizophrenic, but now I'm in two minds about it.
Refer to the Fawlty Towers episode where the psychiatrists visit and after a short period of exposure to Basil observe that there's enough material for an entire conference.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Oh so funny, LOL, Andy, Bystander, or whoever you at the mo'.

LOL, so funny, are you going to give us a chorus of Boiled Beef and Carrots?

Keep up at the back please
Bedlam (IMM deviation)
--
geoff

Maxie, when are you due back at the clinic?
Kris wrote:

No. The rest of us think he is John Prescott.

I do have good left hook.

geoff

Best invade the USA and the old USSR then....

LOL, such wit.