IMM fodder

Page 13 of 16

We must be hitting the point now, IMM is unable to stand and argue his corner....
< snip drivel >

And when do you think that he ever could?
--
geoff

Maxie, I am the world's greatest debater.

<snip>
But not the best at spelling though, you miss spelt the last word - there should have been the letters 'MAS' at the beginning of the last word...

My God! Another one.

there
Sounds like IMM has just discovered multiple orgas.... !

Yeah, that's two this year
--
geoff

geoff wrote:

I have the know how to produce Ricin, an Atomic bomb, and a long range missile.
The development programs to actally do it would take me years, and millons (apart from Ricin, which anyone with an ounce of chemical engineering can cook up in a kitchen). The plant required to do it and the materials , however, could not fail to show up on anyones security radar.
The yanks were fooled, or chose to be fooled, by Saddans posturing. When the real experts knew - and even I knew - that what was claimed - esentially biological weapons with delivery systems of over 3000 miles - was absolutely impossible. The best SCUDS Saddam had could barely make Israel. They were destroyed. To acquire and set up more and better is a massive exercise on a country that had been bombed back to the middle ages.
One of the benefits of a snotty uni engineering course is that you have a fairly good idea of what can be done and what cannot. What was proposed by Bliar AS FACT was patently impossible.
I knew it then and It is confirmed now. I had expected a few small scale labs cooking up sample quantities of nasties, maybe even a few shells with nerve gas. Even that has not been found. Just a few places where peope were making token efforts in order to get funding r to keep in wth the Baath party.

It is possible that we'll never know why the US really went into Iraq. Perhaps the WMD theory was just a cover story, and they haven't been able to reveal the real reasons behind the conflict.
PoP

Duh! There were many reasons, not one.

<snip> [ re WMDs in iraq ]

And they can question (in what ever manner they like in effect) those who allegedly designed and built them - yet they still have not found anything, not even a trace of them. If they had, either the British, US or UN (even a nomad walking across a desert), don't you think the fact would have been on and in every form of media this side of Mars ?

And is the point IMM refuses to acknowledge, or does he really believe that not only can you deploy and lunch a weapon but build the thing in that time ?!

anything,
The point is they had them, had used them and had them until recently. They could,be hidden somewhere. It is big place.
You are influenced by tabloids. You can't think or see the big picture. You are sad.

who
They
And I suppose you also think NASA will find little green men on Mars, even though NASA say that it is 99.9999E % certain they won't !..
They could have had all sorts of things, the fact (that is becoming more evident by the day) is that they didn't - which means the intel' that said they did have them was wrong, if they can be so wrong in this matter who says they are not getting other (possibly more important) natters wrong.

You were obviously talking to yourself when you typed those remarks, You have admitted to not reading the Hutton report and have admitted to reading a Tabloid, and you still argue the toss.

Did NASA sex it up?
You are influenced by tabloids. You can't think or see the big picture. You are sad.
writes

From here, it looks to me that you're the one who can't see the big picture. Everything you've posted in this thread indicates that you really don't have a clue
--
geoff

those
recently.
even
You
Maxie, you are mixed up.
Martin wrote:

Yes! our wonderful Tone lives to fight another day... death to all Tories

type.....
He got it right.

Now he is retired do you think he would like to earn some extra money painting peoples houses, he is certainly expert at it...