IMM fodder

Page 2 of 16
IMM wrote:

There you are, from UK.D-i-y's brown nosed laber-can-do-no rong illiterate moron.

Is that uk.rec.coss?
--
*The most wasted day of all is one in which we have not laughed.*

I think he was mixed up with Supermac
writes

--
geoff

He is your glorious leader too. And what a leader.
<snip>

Who is frantically trying to learn how to carry out 'U' turns - if not installing a reverse gear !...

No U turns needed.

There's no time, just full reverse gear and full speed astern !
I would not be surprised if there will be a general election come Oct / Nov, after yet another enquiry looking into just what Blair want to be looked into and before the shit his the fan after the US presidential elections when there enquiry reports back...

< snip drivel >

He was probably thinking about BigMac and wondering whether to order fries with it.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Or rather a future career, and whether to _serve_ fries with it.
Of course, whether the evidence that the fries were ever ordered or not exists will be the subject of a future enquiry...
-- Richard Sampson

Read it again oh brainwashed.
wrote in message

I think Bush and Blair have, and are trying to back peddle bloody fast....
wrote in message

Both have to lessen the impact on their respective PLCs.
wrote in message

Err, PLC's ????
Privates, legs, chests when they hit that brick wall that is approaching fast ?

Basingstoke? Oh dear, something else you've got wrong me ol' china.
PoP

Are you ashamed of Basingstoke?
writes

the greatest threat to the world is global warming - Bush has ducked out of signing the Kyoto protocols which, while not perfect are at least a step in the right direction
--
geoff

Maxie, I can't believe it. You actually said some sense. Well it is one of the biggest threats, nuclear is a threat to world security...a different thing Maxie.
IMM wrote:

<que_sound_effect_of_key_being_turned>
Let me guess - we can avert this disaster in waiting if we all install 500mm of loft insulation in our car ports>
</que_sound_effect_of_key_being_turned>
--
Cheers,

John.