IMM fodder

Page 1 of 16
Grand Designs tonight is about a couple who build a Huf Haus.
Ch4, 9pm.

Unless Hutton gets in the way I suspect - Heads are rolling as I type.....
Jerry. wrote:

All the wrong ones I bet ;-((
--
Cheers,

John.

John Rumm wrote:

Yes, IMM has yet to resign, and is now in charge of government foreign policy.
Apparently we will find Osama bin laden, by dismantling Afghanistan stone by stone, since he must be under one of them, the algoihnm is flawless.
A further single uncorroborated source suggests after that we will move onto Iraq and do the same, but looking for the weapons of mass destruction that Tony knows are there.
"I did not have sex with that dossier" chorus Cambell and blair in perfect harmony "We all say so, and so does hutton, so it must be true"
Raders of Kipling will notice the extreme similarities between this statement and the Bandar-log's....
The inmates have taken over the asylum, and Crystalnacht approaches...
#

What do you expect with Hutton's track record
Hopefully, it will backfire viciously
--
geoff

Would you care to expand on this theory? First I've heard of Hutton having a track record.
PoP

Pinochet, Shayler, Bloody Sunday for a start IIRC
--
geoff

I read your other reply, thanks.
Bliar is a smug git. He clearly organised Hutton knowing full well he'd be given the all clear. Prior to this I had had some respect for the UK legal system.
PoP
geoff wrote:

My prayer...

Nah, looks more like another Whitewash job
Martin wrote:

More like top quality emulsion of considerable opacity.

I didn't realise Lord H was Scotch till I heard his speech; so I guess it's the Scotch Mafia closing ranks again
mike r
geoff wrote:

[snip] So one of the good guys who knows his way around the system then? So a few Irish terrorists got a bit of rough justice.... serve 'em right.

it's
The "establishment" is predominantly Conservative leaning. Blair put in a man who on the surface would cut his balls given half the chance, a NI protestant. Why did he do that? Because anyone looking at the situation could only conclude that the government did not lie. Blair had nothing to loose by installing a man, on the surface, hostile to his party.
writes

But he has lost. In giving the government a clean bill of health over this, (as in the Indy - "Whitewash"), there has been a total loss of credibility
--
geoff

geoff wrote:

Tell me how in Gods breath can the beeb take any blame? All they did was ask bloody questions! Its the Gov. chaired by Blair that allowed the man to be named!
My take on it he was told to lie or risk his job and so his pension. If you kill yourself without a suicide note, it HAS to be by law an "open verdict". And the wife will get all the pension. Saved him working for another year......
He could of been murdered. all the physical evidence points to it... Was he too fuddled with his lying?

And it is entirely feasible that he may have left a note, which was confiscated by the authorities. It seems almost unusual that someone takes their own life without leaving a note to their loved ones.
That note could have been in his home rather than on his body. What's the betting that once his body was found they got into his home to search for papers?
PoP

I agree with you. Unfortunately I am inclined to believe that Princess Diana's focus group may have been involved.
Bliar has blood on his hands, not just for Kelly but for all the UK soldiers who have given their life.
PoP
Off-topic, cossposted, garbage.

You are right. It will not cross posted any more.