IKEA Koppla remote control manual

A few years ago, the IKEA Koppla remote control was mentioned (sadly, I think it's not been available for a while). One post was a request for a manual as the poster had lost his. I mentioned that I had a manual and that I would scan it and make it available as a PDF for anybody that wanted it.

I'm still getting requests for a copy, so presumably a Google for the remote and manual brings up the posts in this newsgroup. I've now uploaded the manual to:

perhaps anybody else searching for a the manual will find this post :-)

Roger

Reply to
romic