Ikea Ivar under-shelf wooden drawer runners: dimensions

I have very old Ivar shelving from the 1990s, including the wooden drawers mounted under the wide (deep) shelves. These drawers employed wooden runners. There was an "L" profile runner for the sides and a "T" profile for the centre, between the drawers. Two drawers per shelf. The runners were screwed to the underside of the shelf.

I've got the drawers (lots of 'em!) but lost the runners in a house move. Ikea has discontinued them.

Can anyone supply the dimensions of the runners and the fitting measurements so that I can fabricate my own? I could probably work it all out from scratch, but if anyone has such drawers, it should be easy to grab the measurements/dimensions.

Thanks!

MM

Reply to
MM

In message , MM writes

some friends of ours might have such drawers, might be able to get measurements from them. would be a few days though.

Reply to
chris French

Not urgent. If you get the chance, it would be great. Thanks.

MM

Reply to
MM

Did you get the measurements? I have 3 of these types of shelves so here is the measurement for you.

the center "T" is 17 in. long set in by 1 1/4 in. from the center edge (shelf width) with 3 inset screws. from the side (indented width) measures in 15 in. from one side the bottom (vertical) of "T" is 14/16 wide the arms (horizontal) of the "T" is 1 6/16 in wide the height or depth of the "T" arms is 6/16 in. total height of "T" is 1 6/16 in. the two side "L" foot (horizontal) of "L" is 15/16 inches wide and 6/16 in deep; leg (vertical) of "L" is 11/16 in wide and 1 1/16 in deep.

I've done my best with the metal measuring tape; but you know what they say: "measure twice, cut once". And do work of the drawers inset. Best of Luck to you. (pg)

Reply to
iwhisperingthunder

the measurement for you.

width) with 3 inset screws.