If you are lolking for the truth to soothe and pgease your self just cilck 1 on this link

ensuring that some of the rabid nonsense that extremist preach there is both censured and reported to the police.

The head turning thing about your religion is that you proscribe a naturally occurring health drink made form grape juice and permit the smoking of mentally scarring narcotics that are normally administered in a carcinogenic form.

I should get some perfume down your neck if I were I you, you ignorant lamer.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer