IEC 61008-1 Question from across the pond

Hello,

I appologize if my post is not proper for this newsgroup but I was hoping that you would not mind as I noticed that there had been some discussion of the topic that I need to understand.

I am working on helping a Korean customer to add an ELCB (RCCB) to a system of ours that they use.

This RCCB will be added to an existing circuit breaker that we have which is made by Merlin Gerin. I would like to use the Merlin Gerin RCCB which is designed to mate with the existing circuit breaker.

So here is my question: I do not own the IEC 61008-1 standard. I would like to understand what sort of F1 RCCB types there are and a brief description of each type.

Any help appreciated,

Rex Morrison

Reply to
Rex