IE - RIP

geoff

"IMM" wrote | Pleas put me on your killfile.
Why don't you just put that in your sig?
Owain

with mystery spelling...
--
*OK, so what's the speed of dark? *

More J.E. ???
--
Bob Eager
rde at tavi.co.uk

Can you beam him up for ever?

writes

--
geoff

From someone who has an AGA and a country kitchen. Do you have swirly patterns on your carpets too?

IMM wrote:

I only have one carpet, and its fitted to both staircase and the entire upper floor of teh house except bathrooms, and no, it doesn't have an patterns at all.
If I want patterns, I buy persian/afghan/pakistani rugs.

But you have an AGA!!! My oh my!