IE - RIP

From someone who has an AGA and a country kitchen. Do you have swirly patterns on your carpets too?

Reply to
IMM

Is this English?

Reply to
Bob Eager

yes

Reply to
IMM

Hard of think too eh!

Please pout me on your killfile.

Reply to
IMM

Oh dude, how could I? You've no idea how much I laughed tonight, all thanks to you.

Reply to
Grunff

I only have one carpet, and its fitted to both staircase and the entire upper floor of teh house except bathrooms, and no, it doesn't have an patterns at all.

If I want patterns, I buy persian/afghan/pakistani rugs.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I never told of the times of Star Trek!

Reply to
IMM

But you have an AGA!!! My oh my!

Reply to
IMM

What does that mean?

Try again, slowly, one concept at a time.

Reply to
Grunff

In message , IMM writes

Could you repeat that in English please?

Reply to
geoff

Pleas put me on your killfile.

Reply to
IMM

You could say that 'til you face turns blue, it ain't gonna happen. Save your keyboard and bandwidth.

Reply to
Grunff

< snip drivel >

Please put me on your killfile.

Reply to
IMM

Aaaah....Jersey English!

Reply to
Bob Eager

More J.E. ???

Reply to
Bob Eager

In message , IMM writes

John I can see that the words are English, but we also have a thing called grammar which is the way we tie the words together to create something which makes sense ... which is the bit you missed out

Reply to
geoff

Yeah - far too entertaining to miss

Reply to
geoff

It is entertaining reading the ramblings of the hard of thinking.

Reply to
IMM

Exactly - so you *do* understand why I won't killfile you.

Reply to
Grunff

be> Remember it wasn't THEIR CP/M clone. When DR weren't interested, M$ be> bought rights to someone else's CP/M clone, and licensed it to IBM. They be> were marketing already...

Yes, I'd forgotten that. They certainly learned from that experience.

Reply to
Richard Caley