IE - RIP

Page 2 of 5
On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:08:28 GMT, Grunff wrote

Whilst I agree entirely with this as a general point, the question that set off this discussion -- about 6 posts back -- was "What other decent newsgroup editor/browser is available that is free?".
So the follow-up question was entirely consistent in a thread which is discussing that sub-group of news clients which are free, as opposed to the other sub-group of paid-for products.
(I like free stuff; I'm very happy to pay for programs that do something I want; but I've got no problem separating the discussion of the two sub-groups.)
--
Cheers, Harvey

I don't know of any free pipe fittings, but there is lots of free software about. So why pay?
Will you please put me on your killfile.

What did you want?
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

CAT
Another spotter!

Absolutely. Your DeWalts are much more fetching.
--
*I speak fluent patriarchy but it's not my mother tongue

watched
Now, now - he may be a braindead Troll but he is OUR braindead Troll. Just keep throwing him the odd bone to gnaw and he will be here for years frightening unwary visitors.
Dave R

Wow! another spotter! He goes to bed with steam train manuals under his pillow.

You seem to have a thing about spotting and bedclothes. Problem?
--
*Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:09:56 +0100, "David W.E. Roberts"

He reminds me very much of Gollum, in Lord of the Rings.
The similarity of thought processes and conflict of emotions are remarkably similar.
For a visualisation and a good laugh, take a look at his award acceptance video from the MTV Movie Awards.
http://www.theonering.net/staticnews/1054890864.html
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

So we a spotter who watches Star Trek, read about Goblins and a Harry Potter fan. My God!!
Andy, when you go to bed do you put your CAT boots on the dresser, so you can see them from bed?

Surely his diy projects should be very imaginative?? Regards Capitol
IMM wrote in message ...

Potter

I'm, sure Andy's are.

Well, it is entertaining
--
geoff

years
It is entertaining reading the ramblings of the hard of thinking.

IMM wrote:

Exactly - so you *do* understand why I won't killfile you.
--
Grunff

writes

Yes, but that's what makes your posts so entertaining
--
geoff

ROLLMAO. yerr!

I must have missed that episode! ;O)
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

a> Sky 1.
Star Trek has not been on Sky 1, other than one episode broadcast so audience could look up Michelle Nichols's skirt, for as long as I have had cable. Pity.
--
Mail me as snipped-for-privacy@MYLASTNAME.org.uk _O_
|<
Richard Caley wrote: