Ideas for kitchen / tile colour schemes

Hi,

We're having a kitchen refurb I was wondering if any o you know of any magazines or websites that could give us inspiration for colour schemes regarding floor and wall tiles. Any ideas much appreciated.

TIA, MikeB

Reply to
MikeB

So, to recap, we're having a kitchen refurb I was wondering if any o you know of any magazines or websites that could give us inspiration for colour schemes regarding floor and wall tiles. Any ideas would be much appreciated.

TIA, MikeB

Reply to
MikeB

There are gazillions of them in WHSmiths. Give the I/C Domestic a bagful and get her to sign in blood her chosen scheme, because you're only doing this job once.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Reply to
MikeB

Person In Charge of Domestic Affairs

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Ah, SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed)! Thanks MikeB

Reply to
MikeB

OIC Domestic. SWMBO.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Only if you always obey whoever's in charge...

Owain

Reply to
Owain