Ideal Standard spacesaver bath prices?

I'm looking to buy one of te space saver baths. Best price I've seen is bathroomexpress.co.uk at 483. Also plumbworld at 509.
These prices include a front panel.
Anyone know of a cheaper place?
Alternatively, anyone know where I can get a 150 cm long bath?
Thank you,
Neil
Niel A. Farrow wrote:

We were looking for a 1500mm bath as well...
Nowhere near the quality of the Ideal bath, but B&Q a 1500mm plastic bath for 120 + 24 for the plastic front panel. Called "Harmony Petite".
Link to whole suite, but the bath is available separately: http://www.diy.com/bq/product/product.jhtml?PRODID 0057&paintCatId=&CATID5
Lee
--
To reply use lee.blaver and NTL world com

snipped-for-privacy@alumni.caltech.edu (Niel A. Farrow) wrote in message

I've recently installed a Space showerbath in my place. I went for the 1700 version, but I think the price is the same as the 1500. After much searching around (including 'sale' prices at various outlets) I went to my local PlumbCenter. They gave me their standard 'trade' price (a plumber with an account would get an even better deal) which was about 30% below RRP. I don't have the exact details to hand, but I think it was about 350 for the bath and side panel (beware some places try to charge extra for the side panel) and 280 for the curved glass screen. I'd suggest popping along to your local trade outlet when they're not too busy and asking what they can do for you. Avoid the retail places as I was told in no uncertain terms that the manufacturers take a dim view of them offering discounts, so no deal (If this is true then I'm sure it contravenes the competition legislation). If you want to buy online, this was the cheapest place I found a few months ago: www.inspired-bathrooms.co.uk/acatalog/Online_Catalogue_SPACE_SAVING_22.html
-Antony