Ideal Concord spares

A long shot I know (25 year old boiler) but anyone got a source of Ideal Concord boiler spares? The exact model is a C140 and its a set of burners I need. mikej

Reply to
mike.james

I believe there may be a few spares being flown into Heathrow today, give BA a call and see if they have need of their old boilers, or burners.

;)

PS. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Reply to
David Hearn

I have found

to be very helpful. I got as far as Appliance Type->Ideal->Commercial and Industrial Boilers before your model was listed, and under that a few burner options, all suggesting you mail or phone for availability and price. Worth a call ? I

Reply to
John Laird

I was looking under floor standing boilers (which is what it is). You may well have solved the problem (if they really have them for sale) - many thanks. mikej

Reply to
mike.james

I couldn't resist either

The Q

Reply to
The Q

In message , John Laird writes

I have their number on my database it's 0117 963 7142

Reply to
geoff

A Herkybird is a C-130. There might have been a Cessna C140.

[Been watching the news footage from Heathrow today. What a *damn* shame.]
Reply to
John Laird