IBC fittings

We want to connect three IBCs together so they all fill up (Have got 2 gutters to come in to the tops) - and want at least one tap...

Any suggestions as to cheap places to buy them?

Reply to
mogga

I'm very interested in this too, I have one with a broken tap but drew a blank in my search for suppliers. It would be nice to find something like the fittings which you used to be able to get for coupling to hot water cylinders with only access from one side.

Reply to
newshound

eBay item 370291682619 plus tank connectors?

I used the blanking caps and these 170895441517 with a fibre washer and a nut

Reply to
Toby

What nut to use?

Reply to
mogga

OK the nut downstairs actually says: where do we get the appropriate nut screwfix do a pushfit 25mm male iron adapter for £2.84 or indeed the floplast one you pointed to on ebay is only £2.27

Reply to
mogga

IBC International Building Code IBC International Business Company IBC Intermediate Bulk Container IBC Iraq Body Count IBC International Business College IBC International Business Center IBC International Broadcasting Convention IBC International Ballet Competition IBC International Bank of Commerce IBC International Bioethics Committee IBC International Business Corporation IBC International Bridge Conference IBC International Business Council IBC International Biographical Centre (Cambridge, UK) IBC International Boundary Commission IBC Internal Bubble Cooling (plastics blowing and extrusion process) IBC Iron-Binding Capacity IBC Instituto Brasileiro do Café (Brazil) IBC Internet Bird Collection IBC Internet Business Center IBC International Boxing Council IBC Istituto di Biologia Cellulare (Italian) IBC International Bible College IBC Inadequate But Cute IBC Ion Beam Centre (University of Surrey, UK) IBC Intercontinental Broadcasting Corporation (Quezon City, Philippines) IBC Immanuel Bible Church (Springfield, VA) IBC Instrument Bus Computer IBC Immanuel Bible Church (Santa Monica, CA) IBC Internet Bike Community IBC International Buddhist College (Songkhla, Thailand) IBC Instructor Briefcase (software for educators) IBC Institute of Building Control IBC International Blue Crescent Relief and Development Foundation IBC Infinite Banking Concept IBC Intergalactic Banking Clan (Star Wars) IBC Individual Breed Class (horse show classification) IBC Idaho Bean Commission IBC Initial Billing Company (FCC) IBC Inside Bolt Circle (gasket) IBC Indian Badminton Confederation IBC Indianapolis Business College IBC Introduction Body Conclusion IBC Intracellular Bacterial Community IBC Indonesian Born Chinese IBC International Bulk Container IBC Interstate Baking Company IBC Interbox Connector IBC internal bubble control (plastics) IBC Iran Bioinformatics Center IBC Installed Base Centers IBC Impurity Board Conduction IBC Input Band Conduction IBC Institute of Business Counselors IBC International Banjo College IBC International Brightness Classification IBC Industrial Boxboard Corporation (Hayward, CA) IBC International Bottling Company IBC Intermediate Building Credit IBC Internet-Based Courseware IBC Isuzu Bedford Company IBC Ingram Book Company (La Vergne, TN) IBC Indiana Ballet Company (Indianapolis, IN) IBC Independence Blue Cross IBC In-Band Control (satellite communications) IBC Interactive Business Communications (various locations) IBC Independent Business Consultant IBC Illinois Benedictine College (Lisle, IL) IBC Institutional Biosafety Committee IBC Inorganic Basic Chemicals (Bayer Material Science) IBC Integrated Battle Command IBC Independent Board Committee IBC Independent Breweries Company IBC India Business Center (GE) IBC Icelandic Broadcasting Corporation IBC Institute of Biochemistry (various locations) IBC Integrated Broadband Communications IBC Interactive Business Cards IBC Impedance Boundary Condition IBC Inside Back Cover IBC Insurance Bureau of Canada IBC Independent Beverage Company IBC Indiana Business College IBC Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry (various locations) IBC Individual Blade Control (helicopter prototype) IBC International Banking Center IBC Identity-Based Cryptography IBC Institute of Barristers' Clerks (UK) IBC In-Building Coverage IBC Inflammatory Breast Cancer IBC Independent Bank Corporation

Reply to
F Murtz

. . .

Try searching for "IBC Fittings" which is what the OP asked for instead of IBC. First five hits that Google comes up with are the correct items. Don't know a cheap place to buy them though.

Reply to
Andrew May

Correct search term is obvious once it is pointed out! Thanks very much!

Reply to
newshound

I saw the fittings, still dont know what an IBC is but I gather it is some sort of tank.

Reply to
F Murtz

I've got IBCs and fittings from these guys in the past. You might be able to cobble something together from these:

Piers Finlayson

Don't be such a knob.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

IBC = Intermediate bulk container

Reply to
mark

eBay 110746841201 for 3/4" it comes with a washer too (fit between the connector and the front of the cap)

or 110765754807 for 1/2"

Just checked mine, they are 3/4" and UI used rubber washers like in the eBay listings, not fibre ones as I thought.

Reply to
Toby