I've gone bananas

Just spent the morning taking the paint of the front room ceiling. Will fill in the cracks and line it as soon as I have taken the paint of the coving. As much as I'd like to skim it,me back cant take working above. :-(

George

John Rumm

Because it had those awfully grotesque styrofoam tiles glued to the ceiling and when I took em off paint came with it. The person who painted it blue want's shooting,how drab and morbid it must have looked?

Reply to
George

LOL, Not exactly the Sistine Chapel, then? ;-)

Reply to
Dave Osborne

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Something you do on a whim and wish you had not started it. :-(

Reply to
George

Lol!, ok point taken!

Perhaps they were having a Wedgewood moment?

Reply to
John Rumm

Some like to live under the sky. ;-)

about 10 years ago I turned up to a house to do a job,when I entered the hallway there was all sizes of hand prints going up both sides of the stairs walls... Erm the colour was orangy and the hand prints black.

Some people just dont have any taste.

Reply to
George