I read this, and thought of Rodders.

The Natural Philosopher

>I'm detecting an unhealthy obsession with Rod Speed on this n.g.

Reply to
Gib Bogle

report unfairly portrays Australians interested and involved in sport as morons, on the basis of the Olympic performance. The reality is that Australians interested and involved in sport are morons, regardless of the Olympic performance, and there are plenty of Australians who are not interested and involved in sport who are morons. Why pick on sport?

Reply to
Pelican

You speak for yourself.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Who else would I speak for?

Reply to
Gib Bogle

From which we conclude, then, that *you* have an unhealthy obsession with Woddles.

Reply to
Tim Streater

No, we conclude that you are very silly.

Reply to
Gib Bogle