I'm back!

[snip]

Impressive getting a reply from the horse's mouth. Well done. Hope others take note.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Bob Pullen regularly answers Plusnet related questions posted on uk.telecom broadband.

And this is despite the fact that Plusnet have numerous web based forums of their own on their website in addition to a number of UseNet Newsgroups starting plusnet.*** on the Giganews server. Of which most plusnet customers seem blissfully unaware.

Although on the other hand if the service is that good then maybe there should be no need for most customers to know about, or ever need to make use of these facilities in the first place.

I only know about them because as a Plusnet customer, I bought an unused Plusnet Router on eBay and discovered after a about a week, that they were presumably still charging the seller - based on the Router ID rather than me. As my own usage was being clocked as zero.

michael adams

michael adams

I liked it.

Reply to
ARW

He is using the feed that requires username/password authentication, so is probably a subscriber of one of our other brands we look after, e.g. John Lewis or Madasafish.

You can tell from the presence of brightview.com in the Path headers. The Plusnet feed (i.e. news.plus.net) is IP authenticated and has brightview.co.uk in the Path rather than brightview.com.

Reply to
Plusnet Support Team