I'm amazed!!! (bit OT)

To cut a long story short... I wrote an e-mail to Henkel (makes of Loctite Superglues) and asked them if it was normal for a bottle of glue to leak after it'd been sitting on the shelf for a few weeks. I can't remember the exact text of what I wrote, but I'm sure it was polite, and I don't think it was sarcastic!!

Anyway, on arriving home from work a while ago, I found a little jiffy bag on the mat, with no less than 3 different types of superglue and a nice letter apologising for all the trouble I've had with the leaking glue!! I'm in shock!!

Jolly nice of them though :D ____________________________________ The Grim Reaper

Reply to
The Grim Reaper

I'm amazed too as once it comes in to contact with air it will seal up, so I wonder how you got it to leak! Good of the company, but once everyone starts doing it they might notice.

Reply to
pete

Its a good job the replacement glue didn't leak and gum up the Royal Mail's sorting machine.

I recently sent a mis-shapen chocolate back to Nestle and they sent me a nice letter with a 3 pound cheque attached.

Graham. %Profound_observation%

Reply to
Graham

Fine point: It isn't actually the air, but the moisture in it.

Reply to
Huge

My girlfriend has just reminded me, that a few months ago she took some flapjacks back to a local shop to complain that they were out of date when she bought them. They cost 52p. The shop sent us a £10 voucher the next week!! _______________________________ Grim Graham

Reply to
The Grim Reaper