I'll try asking it again

I now see that onward distribution of oil from where the deepsea tankers discharge is not the simple business I thought it was. Sincere thanks to all those who posted helpful replies - and two fingers to the nerds.

Jim Hawkins

Reply to
Jim Hawkins

Fuck you - don't expect help again.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Some of us will have to try to work out for ourselves whether our answers were helpful (and thus we are thanked) or not (and so are cursed).

Whereas if I had been flat out unhelpful, I'd at least know where I stood in the "JH rating of helpfulness stakes".

Reply to
polygonum

It's a tricky one, for sure.

There's always that option. If Jimlad hadn't been so keen on a career at sea and fascinated with rough sailor types on dirty British coasters built in China, he might have got some useful info. Still, I like to think I may have steered him to a useful berth somewhere.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

In message , Grimly Curmudgeon writes

Waaaay too much info there