I just figure out how to....

.... get rid of moths....

Anyway, I sussed out a good way of eradicating them without making black marks on the ceiling...

Mine are mostly in the kitchen as that is where the back door is..!!!

Turn all the lights off... Open the door to the microwave, making the light come on.... Go back 10 mins later, close the microwave door... give it 1 minute..!!! ::)))

Reply to
Paul Meecock

LOL! And a handy free snack too.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

You'll be having those "save our moths!" campaigners walking up and down outside your place ;)

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our web site at

Andrew McKay

Mmmm! taste like chicken. Richard

Reply to
Frisket

Did you manage to clean out all the moth residue? Or will this microwave be dedicated to moth disposal?

Reply to
S Viemeister

Does the light attract them too? ;O)

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

I'm morbidly interested.....

Are there any sounds as the moths explode?

Andrew

Do you need a handyman service? Check out our web site at

Andrew McKay

Or:

Use your vacuum cleaner...

it makes a strangely satisfying phump noise as they get sucked down the nozzle :o)

If you want, you can do it for sport.. :o) get yourself a UV light put it near an open window and see how many you can catch in 10 minutes. Watch out for the really big ones tho.. they can even sometimes out match the hoover, unless you have a dyson :o)

Reply to
James Simpson

you never know - you'll need a little more than a minute though (so I hear......!)

Reply to
NC

If you haven't got one dedicated then you're not taking this seriously are you?! I dunno, passing hobbyists! ;O)

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

Sounds fine, is this why Dyson have a clear dust park, so you can keep score more easily during competitions?

Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

Reply to
Gnube

Do not try this if:

1) you have a Henry; and 2) the moth is within 3ft of net curtains (or thick, woolly socks, but that is another story...)

cheers Richard

-- Richard Sampson

RichardS

LOL! ;O)