I just figure out how to....

.... get rid of moths....
Anyway, I sussed out a good way of eradicating them without making black marks on the ceiling...
Mine are mostly in the kitchen as that is where the back door is..!!!
Turn all the lights off... Open the door to the microwave, making the light come on.... Go back 10 mins later, close the microwave door... give it 1 minute..!!! ::)))

light
LOL! And a handy free snack too.
Si
message

1
Mmmm! taste like chicken. Richard
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:31:53 +0100, "Paul Meecock"

You'll be having those "save our moths!" campaigners walking up and down outside your place ;)
Andrew
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 21:12:19 +0100, Andrew McKay

Does the light attract them too? ;O)
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}
you never know - you'll need a little more than a minute though (so I hear......!)
wrote:

light
1
Paul Meecock wrote:

Did you manage to clean out all the moth residue? Or will this microwave be dedicated to moth disposal?
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 18:43:42 -0400, S Viemeister

If you haven't got one dedicated then you're not taking this seriously are you?! I dunno, passing hobbyists! ;O)
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}
On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:31:53 +0100, "Paul Meecock"

I'm morbidly interested.....
Are there any sounds as the moths explode?
Andrew

Or:
Use your vacuum cleaner...
it makes a strangely satisfying phump noise as they get sucked down the nozzle :o)
If you want, you can do it for sport.. :o) get yourself a UV light put it near an open window and see how many you can catch in 10 minutes. Watch out for the really big ones tho.. they can even sometimes out match the hoover, unless you have a dyson :o)
On 11 Aug 2003 02:18:20 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (James Simpson) wrote:

Sounds fine, is this why Dyson have a clear dust park, so you can keep score more easily during competitions?
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}

light
1
Do not try this if:
1) you have a Henry; and 2) the moth is within 3ft of net curtains (or thick, woolly socks, but that is another story...)
cheers Richard
-- Richard Sampson

LOL! ;O)
Take Care, Gnube {too thick for linux}