I fell for that one

Not quite what I expected.

When I arrived home from work today the next door neighbour asked if I could help him as his washing machine was tripping the electric as soon as he turned it on and he needed to get a few loads done.

So I replied "No problem give me 5 minutes."

I nipped home, fed my cat and then got my toolbox and test case from my van and knocked on the next door neighbours door.

He gave me his washing basket and some washing powder and said thanks mate!

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

That is cheeky! Since you your hands were full you should have said "thought you meant you wanted a lift to the launderette!"

Reply to
Dave Starling

shove a half brick i with the 1st load - should sort the issue (if somewhat irrevocably) :>)

JimK

Reply to
JimK

In message , ARWadsworth writes

But did you get to shag his wife ?

Reply to
geoff

geoff wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@demon.co.uk:

Ahh..... take it you hav'nt seen his wife then.

Heliotrope Smith

He's divorced. You do not think he would be doing his own washing if he was married do you?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

seems he isn't doing his own smalls at the minute either :>) are you ironing as well?

JimK

Reply to
JimK

----- Original Message ----- From: "JimK" Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y Sent: Sunday, March 07, 2010 12:15 PM Subject: Re: I fell for that one

I have never ironed clothes in my life. I pay for them ironing.

The neighbour will not let me have a look at his washing machine as it is only 6 months old and under warranty. I guess Hotpoint will sent out an engineer sometime next week.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth