"I don't know" is not an answer

A lesson in reality will probably do her more good than pandering - I am surprised she did not "get it" the first time around.

Reply to
Tim Watts

But if you're into drugs (including alcohol) you just don't get it because you are not rational. It's called "addiction" and it takes control.

Reply to
bert

only if you pay extra :-)

tim

Reply to
tim.....

In article , tim.....

scribeth thus

We didn't. An overnight budget stay in Aberdeen. OK not exactly four star but clean warm and comfortable and quiet .. well apart from the seagulls out on the pull for discarded grub at night, and brekkie was included and we did have to pay for an evening meal but it was simple and good value.

We didn't know re our wake-up call 'tho, there was a Kilted bagpipe player outside the following morn under this imposing statue.

Well it was Scotland)...

place, seems it was all hewn out of one Ginourmous block of Granite!...

Reply to
tony sayer

Surely there is a market in that area for a geiger counter alarm clock ?

Reply to
The Other Mike

That car in the foreground looks like a terrible 'cut & shut' job.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet