Hutton : Great report

look
You still think the wicked witch is on the throne. It is 2004 now.
writes

Now she's married to the Phoney Liar
--
Andrew

Oh so funny, LOL.

... and hands out degrees from mail order catalogues.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

How many? 90 degrees?
writes

So that's where your claimed degree comes from then
--
geoff

Yes Maxi, the whole 90 of them.

In your case it would need to be more since that would be obtuse.
For the case in point, you would have to ask John Moores.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Who is he?

Ask Google. You usually do.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

now.
I will not Google to see who your mate is.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0771974.html
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Stull confused as to what a football pools man has to do with this. Andy, you haven't been taking the pools have you?

I've never thought of you as that dim or of such limited deductive ability, so I assume that you are being deliberately obtuse.
John Moores also had a mail order catalogue empire which is now part of GUS, I believe. Liverpool Polytechnic took on his name when it became one of the new universities. Mrs TB is the chancellor.
You might want to keep one of the catalogues under your bridge where it's dry.... .andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

2004
Andy,
She is?

So, this is all to do with Littlewoods mail order. Well, I never. I believe John Moors is dead.

Try to keep up, or back under your bridge.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
wrote:> >So, this is all to do with Littlewoods mail order. Well, I never. I

Wow Andy! Keeping with disjointed drivel is difficult for sane mortals you know. Please when you do a witty or a funny tell us before, so we can attempt to figure it out. Then we can mark you out of 10.

I'm sure everybody else understood it the first time.
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

In the case of 'Phoney Liar', 180 degrees it seems !...

< snip drivel >