Husquvarna Lawn Mower

These mowers are on E Bay ,combined mulching bagging and spreading they have B& S or Honda engines and I think may have come from U.S A market. They look good value 22inch wide self propelled for about 300 pounds has anyone had any experience of these mowers . I have not seen the like of them at any garden centres Thank You E

Reply to
Ed

I have no knowledge of this model, however I do have a Husquvarna 2 stroke mower, which has given me no problems over the 4 years that I have used it. Also I have rather a large garden, about 1/2 acre about half of which is grass.

Reply to
Broadback

One plus is that the walking speed is variable. My mum bought a cheaper SP mower from B&Q only to find it didn't have this and the default speed was too fast for her. An expensive mistake.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

I've owed a Husquvarna ride on for the past seven years & have been more than happy with it. The ebay offer does look attractive, & when I need another mower I may well be tempted. Both B&S & Honda make good engines & shouldn't be a problem with spares & servicing. Husquvarna is an Electrolux company who also own Flymo, I notice that Flymo seem to have dropped their wheeled petrol mower range so I guess Electrolux are now pushing the Husquvarna range, probably because of the poor reputation that Flymo have gained.

Chris

Reply to
Caliban