Humpty Dumpty

That just doesn't hold water!

There's no evidence to suggest that he was "pushed".

All official records highlight the fact of him simply having a great fall. Which would deem it to be an accident and not murder and therefore blowing your conspiracy theory out of the water.

Reply to
RedOnRed

Hmmm, actually, you've got me thinking...perhaps they should re-open the case and reconstruct it on Crimewatch.

Sleep well and don't have nightmares.

Reply to
RedOnRed

Are you suggesting that all the Kings horses & all the Kings men are somehow involved?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

No, they just acted as a glorified ambulance service and couldn't put him together again.

Reply to
RedOnRed

messagenews:TJkKh.84353$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

You should'nt believe everything you read in the tabloids you know - it's probably a scare story so they can ban people sitting on walls or tax them for it. I reckon the author was on mushrooms myself!

Reply to
rozzikate