HSS?

I'm older than that, and all they taught me was pottery!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Grammar school ?

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Yup. The woodword room wasn't big enough for the intake, and I drew the short straw...

Reply to
Bob Eager

At least you learnt Latin !

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Vidi, vici, veni?

Reply to
Andy Hall

Lucky you! (but possibly not the puella!)

Reply to
Bob Eager

Definitely matrona.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

The message from Andy Hall contains these words:

That sounds rather vulgar. I think you must have the order wrong. :-)

Reply to
Roger

Or learn a skill and get a proper job where you get your hands *DIRTY*.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

...and reset.

Sorry, Jerry. Look up 'Troll'. Notice your error? Again?

Grow up and learn some manners. Moron.

Reply to
David Illingworth-Young

Reply to
Howard

Yes *you* do need to do so.

I see you use your real name to sign your messages with....

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

Which girls school was that, Bob? ;-)

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Actually an all-boys one...an no-one got taught either woodwork or pottery for more than two years anyway...

I did get a year on town planning though!

Reply to
Bob Eager

What, walking the streets when you bunked off double Latin you mean ! :~)

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

No, this was the year after I'd failed O level Latin!

Reply to
Bob Eager

Sadly, that seems to be written in the new rules as perfectly acceptable, despite it being a nonsense. :-)

Reply to
Andy Luckman (AJL Electronics)