HRPC

Does anyone have any views on HRPC (Heating Replacement parts & controls)? As I am employed by the company I would be intrested to know

The last time I used them they had to order a common part for a common boiler. The sort of stuff that should be on the shelves. I can't rememeber the part.

controls)?
rememeber
Same here. A very common part had to be ordered that would take a week to arrive. I got it from a more local supplier off the shelf in two minutes. I asked them to cancel the order. Can't remember the persons name I spoke to, but they were pleasant and helpful over the phone, so can't fault that side of the business.
--
www.basecuritysystems.no-ip.com

I have always had good service from them. For instance, I bought an Ignition card for my Baxi Barcelona, after concluding that the fitted card was faulty. The replacement card did not get the boiler working and after checking further, I concluded that the replacement card was faulty too. Took it back to HRPC and was offered either a cash refund or a further card. The second replacement card fixed the fault. (I then traced and fixed the fault with the initial card, so it was not a case of finger trouble).
CRB

Part ordered yesterday pm arrived here, Ireland, today am.
Impressed, I wouldn't have got to a store until Saturday at the earliest.
Francis

They're big, they're normally well priced, and the catalogue is useful
Which branch ?
--
geoff