How to remove black mark from white tile ?

Hi all,

Whilst cutting a white tile with an angke grinder I managed to leave a small black line about 1/2 cm from the line where I cut the tile. I have tried aplying elbow grease & soapy water to remove it, but no luck.

Anybody got any ideas on how to remove the mark or cover it up ?

All suggestions much appreciated

TIA

Con.

Reply to
Red Devil

No house should be without ... methylated spirits.

Reply to
John

If that doesn't work try acetone (nail varnish remover), if that fails, try Nitromors...

If all else fails, brasso will probbably do, but may dull a shiny surface

Reply to
Mike Harrison

Bin it and use another new white tile?

Reply to