How to remove black mark from white tile ?

Hi all,
Whilst cutting a white tile with an angke grinder I managed to leave a small black line about 1/2 cm from the line where I cut the tile. I have tried aplying elbow grease & soapy water to remove it, but no luck.
Anybody got any ideas on how to remove the mark or cover it up ?
All suggestions much appreciated
TIA
Con.

No house should be without ... methylated spirits.

If that doesn't work try acetone (nail varnish remover), if that fails, try Nitromors...
If all else fails, brasso will probbably do, but may dull a shiny surface
Bin it and use another new white tile?
--
Toby.