How to open the market of lighting

I am a new sale specialized in emergency light, camping lantern ,spotlight.And want to open the market,You know the Mid East is a large market.We are a leading manufacturer and exporter of emergency light in China,but our products have just entered Mid East.I am a new sale of emergency light,it is strange to me that what is actually the market.You know that emergency light is widely used to building such as Exit sign.As we are not much familiar with this big market, Could you please tell me how to market our products here,how to look for new customers.Of course,how to use AME Info to promote our products at first.Your good advice will be of great help for us. Msn: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com We would like to establish business relations with local companies.

Thanks . Ketter Chan

Reply to
ketter chan