How to make outdoor floor tiles non-slip?

Hi.

My mother-in-law has just bought a house which has a porch step tiled. It's an area approx 3 metres square. However, these tiles are very slippy when wet. The previous owner obviously didn't use the correct tiles.

Anyone got any advice on making these non-slip (as much as possible).

TIA.

H.

Reply to
Howie

Are they glazed, or quarry tiles which have been dressed/polished?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Rob Morley

|In article , | Howie writes: |>Hi. |>

|>My mother-in-law has just bought a house which has a porch step |>tiled. It's an area approx 3 metres square. However, these tiles |>are very slippy when wet. The previous owner obviously didn't use |>the correct tiles. | |Are they glazed, or quarry tiles which have been dressed/polished?

I think they're glazed. Difficult to tell as they are not highly polished; - just slippy!

Reply to
Howie

|In article , | snipped-for-privacy@end.of.message.com.invalid says... |> Hi. |> |> My mother-in-law has just bought a house which has a porch step |> tiled. It's an area approx 3 metres square. However, these tiles |> are very slippy when wet. The previous owner obviously didn't use |> the correct tiles. |> |> Anyone got any advice on making these non-slip (as much as |> possible). |> |

interesting product (if a bit expensive). I'll recommend it. Thanks for everone's help on this.

Regards,

H.

Reply to
Howie