How to make a splashback butt join look good?

I need to fit a s/s panel behind the hob and am wondering about continuing it down the whole wall, but these would need 3 sheets because the section behind the hob is taller. Any suggestions on how to make the joins look good? Joggling one edge (and grouting) might work. I wondered about a T section or radiused strip to cover the joins but can't find anything suitable. All suggestions gratefully received.

Also, any elegant ideas about how to add earth tags without drilling visible holes? My only thought is to extend tabs behind the worksurface but this would be a pain at this stage and lead to quite a lot of wastage.

Reply to
no_spam

Have you considered checking out any local companies providing equipment for fish & chip shops or a commercial kitchen outfitter, they be able to provide you with a single sheet solution earthing can then be done somewhere out of sight behind the cooker.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Do you need to? I thought that supplementary bonding to (eg) sinks was now considered *not* best practise.

Reply to
Martin Bonner