How to lift plasterboard?

Yup, I've got a couple as well, excellent.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Probably the right intro to post:

John Rumm

Especially if the joists are set at metric distances. I had to do something similar once all on my tod.

I used a strip of skirting with two nails into the joists and rested the board in that cradle then lifted it up and then set it back down and put the sprag in a position I could reach one handed.

Then lifted it again and shoved the sprag in and then jiggled the board to make sure it ran square and true. Then took the whole lot down to put packers in to get around the RSJ. Then the foreman got two labourers to do it.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer