How to lay screed with insulation sheets.

I recently undertook a large job of putting down 23 tonne of screed, there is a lot of effort to put in if you want insulation underneath and the finished level exactly where 'you' need it to be.
I also laid in several km of underfloor heating pipe, distributors & manifolds ... I was asked to put this into a document for the UK_SelfBuild list ........ thought I would post the details here in case there are any DIY'ers contemplating a large screed job.
Rick .>>> I recently posted details of preparing my floors for screed - insulation boards, insulation upstand, using laser level etc .... several emailed for more details so I have put this into a Word doc - along with pictures.
So if you are putting in UFH with screed, this may be worth a read.
It's in the files area in the download folder, or paste the following link into your browser:-
http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kFOvP1odq78QbRZdF_hq1bQlJ5Xcm0dbMIZr4_DD25JD9hMrKCB-LojcW8DyPb1e6eAH0TK1Au_4OKhU3Pw/Download%20Folder/How%20to%20lay%20insu lation%20board%20for%20use%20with%20screed.doc

http://f4.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/kFOvP1odq78QbRZdF_hq1bQlJ5Xcm0dbMIZr4_DD25JD9hMrKCB-LojcW8DyPb1e6eAH0TK1Au_4OKhU3Pw/Download%20Folder/How%20to%20lay%20insu
these things?

eh? that link is the path .... if I make it shorter the path won't work.
Then click on files then download folder then file name
But I can't make the link shorter that is the way Yahoo groups work.
Rick

Rick,
What you do is use a service like: http://tinyurl.com /
That way you show a shorter url that doesn't get split by line breaks etc
Andrew Mawson

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
Open the f4.grp.yahoofs.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want. Click the Back button to try another link. Click Search to look for information on the Internet. <<<

I have explained the path in my post on 11/11 I upload these files to the Yahoo groups and that is the link, if it doesn't work by clicking on it ... you can copy into address bar... or follow the instructions. i.e.
Then click on files then download folder then file name "
Rick Hughes wrote:

Then create a yahoo membership ID, then join Rick's group

But he's got some other stuff to check out as well.
--
Toby.