How to get doors off quadrant shower

Trying to dismantle this shower and stuck at the first hurdle, how to get the doors off. In the 1st image, it looks like if I could get the triangular end piece off then the doors would just slide off the end, however that piece appears to be screwed on from behind the wheel rail so cant remove it. I tried removing the top wheels but it wont lift out from the bottom, wheels dont appear to springloaded. I cant access the bottom wheels as the screws `sit` on top of the tray. Only option I can see is to take the complete door assembly off in one piece which I am trying to avoid as it may damage it.

Any ideas anyone?

ss

They normally just lift out of the track - the wheels are usually small enough to pass through the gap at the front.

Reply to
John Rumm

Thats what I thought but after spending 4 hours today I still couldnt work it out and they wouldnt come off. I eventually took off all the screws holding the arced runners and put a wedge to prise the triangular `end` out far enough (there was just enough give to allow this) and this let me slide the doors off the end. I know the way I have done it wasnt correct but I still cannot fathom out how it should have been done. Unfortunately I dont know the manufacturer in order to download assembly instructions. But hey job now done.

Reply to
ss

You still have to reassemble:-)

I noticed the bottom wheels are sprung on my shower door.

Reply to
Tim Lamb