How to get a Neff U1661 oven door apart?

I need to inspect (and probably change) the hinges but I can't get the damn door apart. I've removed the 2 screws at the bottom, so can open-up the bottom, but there aren't any other screws (except those attaching the hinges) and I can't see what's holding the top edge. I presume it's a clip but I can't get the front and back to slide in either direction. Help!

Reply to
nospam

Richard

Had a look in case it was like our Bosch oven (it isn't - ours has a visible clip) all the manual says is, "Grip the door glass near the hinges, pull up and remove" Really helpful :)

Reply to
Lee

Thanks! Easy when you know, like most things, but I don't understand why my searches didn't find that.

Reply to
nospam

That turns out to be the answer - once the inner panel is unclipped the screws become visible.

Reply to
nospam