How to fix an oven and start an argument

lol.

I often visit a cex shop, but that's a different vice...

:-)

Reply to
Adrian C

They're behind the "beware of the leopard" sign.

Reply to
Adam Funk

And when he started to object, she should've replied, "I was shopping for your birthday / our anniversary / some other event," picking an event to allow enough time to go back & actually do that.

Reply to
Adam Funk

I'm sure that whenever I've requested a BCO visit, I've had to quote the reference number allocated to my Building Notice.

Reply to
Roger Mills