HOW TO DRAIN SEALED CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM

Hi,

Wondering if anyone could help with the above. I have a sealed central heating system(as far as i know) with a combi 80 potterton boiler.

I want to drain system and clean with fernox then add inhibitor. I know how to fill it back up i'm just unsure how to drain it. I've had plumbers in before who have drained it in a matter of seconds.

Is there some valve inside boiler somewhere? Boiler is about 8 years old now and some rads even older although replacing room by room when decorating. Unsure if anything has been added to system before but it's been drained and refilled quite a bit recently so thought I'd better add something.

Any tips greatly appreciated.

Reply to
johnp1