How to colour filler?

You could use one of the pigments available for colouring limewash. Look up "lime putty suppliers" on Google and one of them should have it, or perhaps Anna Kettle can point you towards a source.

Reply to
Mike

I am filling some former screw holes in my window sill which is made up of tiles painted dark-red.

Is there a good way to colour or to tint the filler itself to make it match the colour of the paint on the window sill.

I didn't paint the tiles originally so I don't have the gloss paint.

What is the best way to sort this out?

Reply to
Jon D