How to calculate RCD "size" ?

Page 2 of 2
On 20 Jan 2004 23:42:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@cucumber.demon.co.uk (Andrew Gabriel) wrote:

There was a joke about a sailor and a marine involving that, but I can't remember it......
.andy
To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Nope, public bog. Which was only deserted when I went in :-(
I did hear of a party in a student flat where there was one bloke wazzing in the bog and another 3 lined up along the bath, when someone else walked in, saw the situation and shied off. "It's OK mate, just use the bath" said one of those doing just that. "You B******s, I LIVE HERE, that's *my* bath!"
Last seen at the local supermarket, buying them out of bleach and Dettol...
--
Niall

Oh my God! didn't people get lazy these days? Soon they'll put robots on the tables so you don't get tired eating ;)
(OK I know it saves them money by not having to clean up after the place has been used a few times...)