How much to move an LPG boiler?????

Hi, I have an LPG wall mounted boiler in my garage that I would like moved about 20 feet along the wall, this will involve 2 X 28mm water pipes and a 15mm gas pipe plus a couple of electric cables and drilling a new hole for the flue. Access is not a problem. Could any one give me an idea as to how much a plumber would charge for this? I'm located in Bedford.

Reply to
Bill

In message , Bill writes

Depends if they live in Peterboro' or Anglesea

Why not get some quotes ?

Reply to
geoff

In message , geoff writes

I'm going to, on Monday, but I was hoping to get a rough idea first.

Reply to
Bill

Needs to be a CORGI plumber so double the number you first thought of.

Reply to
G&M

In message , G&M writes

A CORGI plumber fitted it in the first place and used the earth of the T&E as a switched return, great plumber but lousy electrician!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Bill

Unusual to hear a CORGI person is good at something even.

Reply to
G&M

These dogs are getting more talented by the day.

Reply to
Ian Waddell

The only central heating systems I've examined that don't use the CPC as a switched return are ones I've installed or fixed myself.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle