how much should i pay

My vaillant combi has died its about 20 years old.I own a small 1 be

flat 3 rads so dont need big combi. Had 1 quote so far for vallant o worcester condensing combi he said something about 25i or 28i o something not sure having bad day, for £2350 all installed what do yo think ?. If u need more info plz ask and will try to answer thz. Jus had second quote £1350 for vallant or less if i have bias

-- clown

Reply to
clown

The Vaillant and the Worcester are similar qulaity and similar priced units.

This is a combi to combi exchange - TRVs may need to be fitted, the system needs to be flushed out and the new boiler should be a condensing unit.

I would think the £1350 is about right but you might not get all the right paperwork for that. The Biasi would possibly be a non-condensing unit and thus technically illegal.

The £2350 is more like a BG style quote.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

IME a straight swap is half a day's work. My local fitter charges £350 labour so he's still making money hand over fist. Shop around

Reply to
Stuart Noble